Cancellation of Signal General Meeting
Postponement of Signal General Meeting
19 October 2020
As the nation continues its battle against the spread of the coronavirus, the hard decision has been made by the Signal Board to postpone the Members General Meeting that was scheduled to be held in Park City, Utah on February 5, 2021 until further notice. The safety well-being and health of all of our Members, brokers, vendors and their families continues to be the Board's top priority. With so much on going uncertainty around exposure, travel and the economy, we believe this is absolutley the right thing to do at this time.
We are already considering our options and will keep you fully advised as our plans develop.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.